This is a blog for all Central Services staff at HPL. Subscribe to this blog and check daily to keep up to date.
Yes!sadly, I gave a whole box of those (from the GS collection) to Kemo about 2 yrs ago. I might have some for my topo map collection...we could make it a Yarn People project!
Would have been a great solution, if we hadn't used them as scratch paper years ago!
You guys should toooootally knit some sweet blinds. Or we could partner with Knitta and have them tag some blinds on our windowshttp://www.knittaplease.com/ABOUT.html
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Yes!
sadly, I gave a whole box of those (from the GS collection) to Kemo about 2 yrs ago. I might have some for my topo map collection...
we could make it a Yarn People project!
Would have been a great solution, if we hadn't used them as scratch paper years ago!
You guys should toooootally knit some sweet blinds. Or we could partner with Knitta and have them tag some blinds on our windows
http://www.knittaplease.com/ABOUT.html
Post a Comment