This afternoon a message was sent to all staff via e-mail from Dr. Lawson discussing HPL's Fiscal Year 2010 Budget and how the economic downturn has impacted it. That e-mail has links to the information shared in this afternoon's system-wide managers' meetings. I have set up meetings at 11 am and 2 pm for tomorrow (5/8/09) in the 6th floor training room to review these presentations and answer questions. These meetings are optional and are open to all Central Services staff who wish to attend. You may also provide comments or questions to your managers or supervisors, who will either answer them or work with Greg Simpson to coordinate responses and post them on the Intranet.
Here are links to the two relevant presentations:
Sunday Scheduling: https://hplnet.hpl.lib.tx.us/documents/sunday-hours.ppt
I would also remind everyone that all staff are more than welcome to call or come by my office and talk to me about this or any other subject regarding work. If I am away, Yolanda can work with you to set up a time when I should be available.
Thanks,
Mike VC
1 comment:
Thanks, Mike, for holding these meetings. I think they really clarified a lot of questions people had. ~Somer
Post a Comment