Friday, November 21, 2008

Great Work

I just wanted to share this with everyone.  As I noted earleir in the week, things had been not going well comment-wise.  Well, since that posting, things have turned around.  I have been routed three forms with compliments on service by staff.  This is a big achievement.  Even when offering outstanding service, it is standard to get one compliment for about every ten complaints.   So, as I suspected and despite last week's complaints, most of our staff is delivering outstanding service.   

In addition to this, I was at a function a few nights ago with about 40 or 50 people.  After I shared with a few folks where I worked, I started receiving compliments (at least 6) on the service people have received here at Central since we re-opened.  Areas highlighted were the Kids area, Telephone Reference, laptop desk, and the Welcome Desk/lobby.   

I was quite proud.  Keep up the outstanding work.

mvc

2 comments:

Saima said...

Yesterday while I was at WD, a patron complimented on our self-checkout machines, comic book/graphic novel collection and staff.

Central Grand Opening Events Committee said...

That's really heartening to hear. We have a great crew.