Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Meetings with the Chief

Greetings,

We will be holding meetings for staff with the Chief next week. Here are the details:
  • Monday, Aug 17 - 2:30 - 4:00 PM - LSSs to LIs - Program Place
  • Tuesday, Aug 18 - 2:30 - 4:00 PM - LIIs to LIIS - Program Place
As we resume these meetings, they will have a similar format to previous meetings. There will be a brief information sharing/announcement period at the beginning. The majority of the meeting will be an open discussion with topics to be determined by attendees. I am interested in examining what I can do to make work as enjoyable as possible in light of current budget and staffing realities. I want to make sure I am doing everything I can to create an environment where both customers and staff feel welcome and appreciated. Also, if you cannot make it to the meeting or would like to chat ouside of the meeting, please do not hesitate to come by my office or give me a call; if I am unavailable, I will get back to you.

Thanks for all your hard work,
Mike VC

No comments: