Sunday, August 30, 2009

Chief of Central Services - Temporary Assignment

Greetings,

Beginning this Monday, I will be spending part of my time officed in the Marston building. I will be assisting the Deputy Director of Public Services with some important projects. I will continue to function as Chief of Central Services in addition to these duties. We have not worked out my schedule yet but I will be spending some portion of the week at Marston and the remaining portion at Central. Since I will not be able to devote as much time to Central duties as before, I will be handing off some duties, primarily those dealing with operations, to Paty Bustamante. We are in the process of establishing exactly which duties she will be responsible for and which I will retain. I will post that information once it is established. There will be a phone installed in my office at Marston; once I have that number I will share it here.

Thanks,
Mike VC

No comments: