Greetings,
I apologize for not posting recently to this blog and for being seemingly non-existent at Central. I just wanted to write a quick post thanking you all for the incredible work you continue to do day to day. I know that things are tough and that you face difficult situations daily. I personally am beyond impressed with the grace and courtesy with which these difficulties are handled. Thank you for that.
I also wanted to thank the Central managers. They have really been asked to step up in my absence and have done a wonderful job.
I really miss meeting with staff at all levels on a regular basis and hearing feedback, concerns, and ideas from front line staff. Some time in the next few weeks, I would like to set up meetings so that I can chat openly with all staff and you can share feedback with me. Be watching this space for more information on this. In the meantime, again, I extend a thank you and my appreciation for your hard work.
Thanks,
Mike Van Campen
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment