Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Congratulations on a Very Successful Program

I just wanted to take a quick moment to congratulate Jennifer Schwartz and everyone who assisted with the Charlaine Harris event last night.  To say it was successful is an understatement.  With over 350 people, this is easily the most successful single program we have hosted at Central since Grand Re-opening weekend.   I have received compliments and praise from several people about the excellent program.

Great work,

Mike VC

2 comments:

Saima said...

The excitement of Harris' fans was quite contagious although I was a bit disappointed that there weren't any vampires in the audience.

Central Grand Opening Events Committee said...

Thank you! We had a great time doing it and Charlaine Harris was wonderful. The folks at MBTB are great partners. I want to thank the great volunteers who assisted with the program: Karen Luik, Sheetal Desai, Sarah Borders, Mary Frances Townsend, Jackie Lopez, Katie Tomfohrde, Hiawatha Henry, Justin for doing an amazing job with the video feeds, Stella for doing a great room set-up, and everyone else who helped out. Also, the entire Central team for always being great contributors to programming.